Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much for attending my seminar, the Hypnotic Fountain of Youth.

And thank you for your concern, but I would like to request that you stop sending me advice regarding hair and makeup as well as my wardrobe. You see, it was intentional for me to appear like a fugitive from the 1980s. After reading about the study where the men from the nursing home immersed themselves in the music, periodicals, movies and political issues that were popular 20 years earlier, they looked, felt and behaved in a more youthful manner, I decided to immerse myself in the music and fashion of the 1980s (20 years ago)!

So thank you for your concern. It was not a bad hair day, just a bad hairspray day. And I will publish the photos to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment