Thursday, August 28, 2008

Before the End

The I Ching tells me that right now is the time Before the End. Or those are the influences that are primary in my life right now. Or something like that. I don't understand it, but sometimes it seems right on target.

I thought it sounded ominous before I read the analysis. Of course it is neither extremely positive or negative. The descriptions for each of the hexagrams can be somewhat cryptic. They always explain both the positive and the negative aspects of the hexagram. For those unfamiliar with the I Ching, it is a prophetic tool to help you understand what is occurring and what would be the wisest direction to take under the circumstances.

The I Ching told me that things have changed. My goal has been attained. I have made it to the top of the mountain. But be careful, before charging down the other side of the mountain, as this is a new situation, one I haven’t experienced before.

Each ending is, of course, a new beginning. This is the last hexagram, #64. So it is before the beginning, as the symbols just start over again from #1 and keep repeating over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment