Thursday, January 17, 2008

How can I become a professional hypnotist?

Someone asked me last night “How can I become a professional hypnotist?”

That was in my self-hypnosis class.

So I explained that you need only 100 hours of instruction to become a hypnotist certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists, which is the largest organization of hypnotists in the world. And that in fact it is International, not just National like the title says. We are in 65 countries now and still growing.

Also, It just so happens that I am doing a training class for Professional Hypnotists starting February 16, 2008, and running 5 consecutive weekends, on Saturday and Sunday, until graduation on March 16, 2008. The class will run from 8:30 am to 5:00 each day and there will be homework. There will also be guest speakers and willing volunteers to pop in occasionally.
You can be certified by Easter!

Tuition includes membership in the National Guild subscription to both of their publications, and ongoing support from me and the Guild for a year after certification! There are other benefits to belonging to the guild, and you can read about them at www.ngh.net or on my website, www.EnlightenedHypnosis.com.

An application is on the way to this exceptionally bright and curious student!

Please email me at Gloria@EnlightenedHypnosis.com if you are curious…

No comments:

Post a Comment