Friday, January 11, 2008

Do you want to get certified?

If you listen to a CD, is it self-hypnosis or hypnotism? The way I differentiate them, hypnosis is the natural state of trance that occurs several times each day. Hypnotism is when someone talks you into this state and gives you suggestions that you have previously discussed. And in self-hypnosis, part of you relaxes while part of you gives you suggestions you have previously decided on. Yet my preferred type of self-hypnosis is to make a recording for myself and then relax totally while listening to it.

Hey! if you or anyone you know, wants to become a professional hypnotist, please refer them to my website, www.EnlightenedHypnosis.com. I’m looking for a few good students for a class starting February 16 and continuing for 5 weekends. You can be certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists before Easter 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment