Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

Hooray! It’s World Hypnotism Day! There are so many wonderful things going on, can I get it all in? Yes! Why not!

First I’m going to Susan Jacob’s office in Tarpon Springs and I’m going to have a 20-minute stress reduction session. Aaaaahhhh, relaxing and yet energizing at the same time!

Wow! That was great! Now I’ll just head to the Tarpon Springs Library to hear Gloria Constantas speak about how to make New Year’s Resolutions that I can keep. She recommended using affirmations several times a day to reprogram your beliefs so that you can change your behavior more easily and quickly. I am a great student and I seek out opportunities to learn new things. I repeat this affirmation 20 times while I drive to Palm Harbor to see several hypnotherapists at the UP Hypnosis Institute. Unfortunately, I have missed a few presentations, but I do get to see and hear Patty Scott, Katie Coffin, Debbie Lane, and others. Some people are also taking advantage of sessions offered by Patty’s students and associates. Alas, it is over much too quickly, at 8 pm.

Fortunately, the celebrations are not over yet. There is a class in the Oak Trail Bookstore in Palm Harbor on Saturday morning. It’s a workshop about manifesting abundance, called Creating Wealth in 2008, given by Debbie Lane. Yes, she spoke at UP Hypnosis yesterday, and still has enthusiasm to spare. She even does a demonstration of hypnosis with a volunteer form the audience. She even has an audience which fills the room to capacity and spills out into the back of the bookstore! It was great! Now I’m truly ready for 2008! I’m relaxed, I’m using my affirmations and I’m manifesting financial abundance and vibrant health! Wow!

I wonder what amazing things will manifest before next World Hypnotism Day??!

No comments:

Post a Comment