Friday, February 1, 2008

Revitalizing Hypnosis

Thank you for your suggestions regarding the title of my seminar!
Here are some I liked:

Maximum Lifespan Hypnosis
Longevity Hypnosis
Hypno-Longevity
Growing Young Through Hypnosis
Younger, Stronger, Longer (using Hypnosis)

I still like Hypnotic Youthing, Although Hypnotic Rejuvenation, how to live long without getting old is the winner. Of course, I know Youth is not a verb (I am the philolog, after all), but maybe that's why I like it.

The first 3 were submitted by the same person. I like them, but my purpose is not to extend life using hypnosis. My purpose is to stay healthy, vital and youthful thoughout your lifetime. I intend to demonstrate that there is no pattern of aging that holds true in all countries. That most diseases associated with aging are really just results of a sedentary lifestyle and poor nutrition. That people can expect to be healthy if they look at the right role models. I will also demonstrate a facial massage that helps the skin stay firm and youthful.

So basically I want to add life to your years, not years to your life. If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment