Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Professional hypnotist class

I am so excited. This is going to be a great class. A few people have already registered. I would like to have a full class by the end of this month so I can order student kits. I love the student kits, they have 2 manuals, several colored handouts on card stock, so they can be laminated. These are tools you use with almost every student. And the pendulums. We really have fun with them. Since this is a hands-on class, we get to hypnotize each other every day. As the instructor, I have to observe all the students, but I take every opportunity to get hypnotized, so I can be sure they are mastering the techniques. And of course, for my own enjoyment. I remember at the last class, I had a little headache coming on, so I allowed a student to hypnotize me and let the discomfort fade away. There are just so many amazing things about hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment