Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy World Hypnosis Day!

Today is World Hypnosis Day! And I went to Oak Trail Bookstore in Palm Harbor to see a presentation done by Debbie Lane. What a great way to start the year! Debbie Lane gave us some new techniques to change our negative emotional states to positive, a new perspective on the Economy, and a Prosperity Challenge. What would happen if everyone who saw Debbie Lane yesterday or today at the bookstore all focused on prosperity? There were over 100 people there. If you want to participate in this experiment, check out www.wisdomhypnosis.com or contact Debbie at contact@wisdomhypnosis.com.

I definitely want to be part of this experiment!

But the most valuable thing for me was the techniques for changing negative states, the New Orleans Squash and the Looking Up techniques. I definitely will try these at work this week...

They may think I'm crazy, but they will definitely stay away after they see my grumpy face. Actually I think the happy outside, miserable inside look will be even more scary...

I guess I will have to describe the New Orleans Squash. Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment