Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 Reasons Not to Go to a Hypnotist

1. I don't need to quit smoking. My great uncle Elias smoked until he died of old age at 88.

2. My spouse likes my love handles!

3. Who wants confidence, energy, success, or vibrant health anyway?!

4. If I get a promotion at work, I'll have more responsibilities.

5. I'm just perfect the way I am.

Everyone knows of someone who smoked and lived a pretty long time without contracting cancer or heart disease. Not everyone who smokes dies from one of these. It is, however, well known that there is a high correlation between smoking and these killers. Smoking cessation is possible using hypnosis. Some people find they still have to make an effort, or maybe use the patch or gum, but if they really want to quit, 66% of former smokers who use hypnosis have quit permanently. 30% of those who use hypnosis, find it easy. They just forget to smoke!

Attaining and maintaining your ideal weight is possible with hypnosis. It also helps you stay motivated.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment