Thursday, August 16, 2007

NGH meeting and convention

They got me! They thought I was funny. They didn't want the session to end. They told me they wished I had more time and I should do this same topic next year for 2 hours! I was so high when I ran to the next seminar!

I'm referring to the presentation of Verbal Impact which I did on Sunday morning. 18 people made it there by 8am, the morning after the Banquet dinner. So that's not bad. I've done an 8am before when only 8 people showed up.

Now I'm looking forward to the Local Chapter meeting which is on Monday night (8-20) at 7pm in Tarpon Springs. We are going to discuss the highlights of the convention. We are going to decide what to discuss at the next meeting. I will recommend that we listen to one of the presentations recorded at the convention this year. They record all the seminars every year. There are a few I want to buy because I had to miss them.

If you are interested in attending the Tampa Bay Area Chapter of the NGH, please see my website, http://www.enlightenedhypnosis.com/ for the details. All are invited and the meeting is free.

1 comment:

  1. After hearing about your presentation (and blogging it), I am so sorry I missed it. Very cool stuff. I am glad it went well.

    Sincerely,
    Ellie

    P.S.
    Your blogs are pretty sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete