Saturday, August 25, 2007

Next year

Every year when I arrive in Massachusetts I wonder why I seek out speaking opportunities. I feel excited about the presentation. And this year it wasn't until Sunday morning, so I had 2 days to feel anxious. Usually I request Saturday morning or afternoon, but not evening. I don't want to do a presentation while the stage shows are going on. I usually like to see at least one of them. But I guess it's easy to answer my initial question. If you read my previous article, you can see that I get a high after a good presentation. And since several people asked me for more information, I think I will send in another proposal for Verbal Impact, 2 hours this time. And it may be time to dust off the presentation I did on the Mother of Hypnosis a few years ago. I will completely revamp it. I don't want to do lectures anymore. I want it to be experiential. I think that will be more interesting for the participants and for me, too. I did Creative Hypnosis last year, and I guess I am more creative because of it!



I guess I do enjoy public speaking. Who would have ever thought it? I remember how sick I got before a presentation in H.S. And a class I dropped because speaking in front of the class was required in college! But when I learned Hypnotism, I started using self-hypnosis to eliminate the fear of public speaking. Obviously, it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment