Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Book

Another great book has been published, written by Mark E. Beck, the vice president of TBNGH!

It's called
Self-hypnosis, The Complete Course
and available at smashwords:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/64408

I think hypnosis is the easiest, quickest and most powerful way there is to eliminate bad habits, learn faster, improve sports performance, relieve stress and much more. And I think this book is the easiest, quickest and most powerful way to learn how to use self-hypnosis.

Mark Beck has included everything you need, to get started right away!

I recommend this book to anyone who would like to learn how to do self-hypnosis. I am going to include this in the course materials for the students in my next Professional Hypnotist Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment