Saturday, August 21, 2010

NGH convention 2010

"That's utterly amazing!" she uttered. She must have been watching John Weir at the NGH convention. That's what I thought when I saw him demonstate the NLP technique of collapsing anchors under hypnosis at his workshop last weekend!

John did several workshops this year. I got to see one about Press Releases and another about NLP anchoring techniques. John has been a member of NGH for about 3 or 4 years and has already won several awards at the convention. He has also been enlisted to present the awards at our annual banquet. This has increased attendance at the banquet enormously. I think there were 2,400 present at banquet this year!

Dr. Dwight Damon presided at the banquet, where the Ormond McGill Chair was presented to Mickey Mongan for Best Presenter. John Hughes was also given an award, after being absent from the convention for several Years. John Hughes was one of the original members of the NGH, along with Dr. Damon. I was fortunate enough to see his presentation about The History of Hypnosis, in which he highlighted the lives of Anton Mesmer and Rexford North.

Tonight is the meeting of the TBNGH and I intend to do a demonstration of the NLP technique of collapsing anchors, which I learned at the convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment