Sunday, June 22, 2008

NGH Convention 2008

Just this morning I was thinking about what to present at the 2009 convention. And I haven't even completed my 2008 workshops!

A little preview: Saturday afternoon I will present The Hypnotic Fountain of Youth. It's a one hour presentation and you will see it labeled Hypnotic Rejuvenation on the schedule. This will be a lot of fun! I think we will make pinwheels...

We will discuss how to stay youthful and active using several different modalities: mind, body and spirit! Hypnosis is for the mind, of course.

Sunday morning, bright and early at 8am I will present a 2-hour workshop called Verbal Impact. Great name, hunh?! It is about the power of words. This time I will have time to discuss and display Dr. Emoto's work with water molecules. You might remember these from the movie, What the Bleep, which shows some of his work at a subway station. He has several books now, and even CDs. I think it's very interesting and have discussed his discoveries before, in my blog.

It should be a great convention. It always is. And it just gets better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment