Friday, December 28, 2007

World Hypnotism Day

Unbelievable as it seems, there is a new holiday, called World Hypnotism Day. I think we should all get January 4th off! January 1 is Tuesday, I believe, so just take Friday off as well!

This will be the fourth WHD, which was established by one of my favorite hypnotists, Tom Nicoli, of the National Guild of Hypnotists.

On Friday, January 4, at 4pm, I will celebrate WHD by presenting a program at the Tarpon Springs Library, called New Year's Resolutions you can keep! I'm going to discuss some simple techniques you can use to make those resolutions stick until you have reached your goal! I hope to see you there!

Remember: Jan. 4 at 4, the 4th WHD.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on stopping by to hear you, Gloria! Take Friday off, good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete