Monday, October 1, 2007

More Waiting

I hate to wait. I find many of my clients are impatient, also. When I work with someone, we have to set realistic goals. I sometimes have a problem with that word, realistic, since hypnosis is so powerful and affects so many things.

But basically, if you have 60 pounds to lose, it cannot be done in 6 weeks, so matter how many protein shakes you drink or herbs you take. The idea is to lose weight safely, and to lose only fat, not muscle or water. We want to stay healthy and even become more healthy and energetic as we readjust our size and adopt better eating habits.

This is why hypnosis is so effective for weight loss: keeping motivation high, changing cravings, reducing appetite, reducing stress, so increasing energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment